A Mother's Prayer

Oh give me patience when tiny hands
Tug at me with their small demands.
And give me gentle and smiling eyes;
Keep my lips from sharp replies.
And let not fatigue, confusion or noise
Keep me from sharing my child's new found joys.
And most of all, help me to look above
When at times I think I have no love.
For You have promised to bear my load
As these precious lives unfold.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Little Milestones


Although I face certain challenge each time, I'm glad to be there for Natalie's milestones. It's something I couldn't do for Nathanael as I was working then. Nathanael has been a great brother, always making his sister laugh with chuckle. I thank God for my beautiful children.   

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. This verse serves as a constant reminder to me as I go through each day. 

Dear Father, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.

Left - Natalie at 5 months, 2 weeks


No comments: