A Mother's Prayer

Oh give me patience when tiny hands
Tug at me with their small demands.
And give me gentle and smiling eyes;
Keep my lips from sharp replies.
And let not fatigue, confusion or noise
Keep me from sharing my child's new found joys.
And most of all, help me to look above
When at times I think I have no love.
For You have promised to bear my load
As these precious lives unfold.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Celebrating 爺爺 's Birthday



Today we celebrated the birthday of 爺 爺 at Dragon Phoenix with Daddy's family. Everyone was there, including Aunty Nicole with uncle Bryan and my cousin, Shauna as well as 大姑姑 and uncle Walter! It was so fun & exciting. I played with my cousin. Mommy & Daddy had yummy food while I ate the porridge Mommy prepared. Gosh! Can't wait to grow up so I can eat grown up's food too.









That's me and my kor kor and cousin, Shauna together with 爺爺 and 奶奶.









That's 大姑姑 and uncle Walter, who's also cousin Shauna's godmother and godfather. 

No comments: