A Mother's Prayer

Oh give me patience when tiny hands
Tug at me with their small demands.
And give me gentle and smiling eyes;
Keep my lips from sharp replies.
And let not fatigue, confusion or noise
Keep me from sharing my child's new found joys.
And most of all, help me to look above
When at times I think I have no love.
For You have promised to bear my load
As these precious lives unfold.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Photo Shoot at the Studio













We brought the kids for a photo shoot at the studio yesterday. We wanted to capture this precious moment on print and be able to look back at it someday.

The session lasted for about an hour and I must say I was very pleased with the results although I didn't quite like myself in the photos. I suppose I need to lose a little more weight. 

Photographer, David Lim from Foto-U, is very experienced with babies and young children. He managed to capture Nate and Natalie in their spontaneity

No comments: