A Mother's Prayer

Oh give me patience when tiny hands
Tug at me with their small demands.
And give me gentle and smiling eyes;
Keep my lips from sharp replies.
And let not fatigue, confusion or noise
Keep me from sharing my child's new found joys.
And most of all, help me to look above
When at times I think I have no love.
For You have promised to bear my load
As these precious lives unfold.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Security Blanket Made by Mommy


My Mommy has many hobbies and one of her hobby is quilting. So Mommy made me this security blanket as I love to play with the tag on my bolster. Don't you think it's nice? I love the color and the ribbons. So sweet! Just like me...

My Mommy also gave one to my cousin (my gu gu's baby), Shauna and my ah yee's baby (who's due in August 2008).

I'm wearing kor kor's Mickey Mouse romper, which my Mommy kept nicely for 7 years!


No comments: