A Mother's Prayer

Oh give me patience when tiny hands
Tug at me with their small demands.
And give me gentle and smiling eyes;
Keep my lips from sharp replies.
And let not fatigue, confusion or noise
Keep me from sharing my child's new found joys.
And most of all, help me to look above
When at times I think I have no love.
For You have promised to bear my load
As these precious lives unfold.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

My New Hobby - Making Clips

It all started out as a shopping craze on the motherhood forum when my sister bought Natalie some little clips from a work-at-home mom. Seeing how pretty those clips were, my hobby-buddy girlfriend found and sent me the instructions for making them. And so it fired up my passion to want to make these clips.




 
Unfortunately (or fortunately, so I can't spend any money), I couldn't find the alligator clips at those craft shops I frequent in Singapore. And so my hobby-buddy girlfriend got her mommy to buy them in Indonesia and sent them to her. This is the result of it! And definitely more to come...





No comments: